Leerlingen.com Forum

Leerlingen.com Forum (http://forum.leerlingen.com/vbb/index.php)
-   Liefde & Relaties (http://forum.leerlingen.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   guys, i need your help!! (http://forum.leerlingen.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=58231)

twinky 26 April 2006 11:49

guys, i need your help!!

hi, i'm new here and actually don't know where to start...i don't speak dutch and can just hardly understand some phrases, (i'm russian) so i hope i chose the topic right :)
so, i hope you'll give me some advices... i met a dutch guy last year, we didn't have much time to know much about each other. so he left, and i don't even know at what university he studies...i know just that he studies journalistics. i can't catch him online to talk to him, but i want it really cause i have certain feelings to him... do you know if i can find any information about him and the place of his studying in the web or somewhere??? will be soooooo grateful!!!

Droppeke 26 April 2006 12:25

I guess you can find the name of the university on the net. I don't know if you can find a way to contact him through the net if you don't know his e-mail adress..

Sander 26 April 2006 12:59

Kamradski :7

twinky 27 April 2006 08:12

aha. and are there many universities with journalistics courses?? maybe you know someone who studies there?? oh, and is there any database of students? :rolleyes:

L_angeldc 27 April 2006 14:48

Is dit nu serieus? :s

Anyhow, yes there are a lot of different places where you can study journalism. You say you can't catch him online, so you DO have his email adres with MSN messenger? I'd say just send him an email. If you don't have his email, then maybe you can google his name combined with the term journalism?
And no we don't have a big database of all the students here, and even if we did I doubt that you could acces it.
Good luck though.

Chrizlybeer 27 April 2006 14:59

Citaat:

Origineel gepost door L_angeldc
Is dit nu serieus? :s

Anyhow, yes there are a lot of different places where you can study journalism. You say you can't catch him online, so you DO have his email adres with MSN messenger? I'd say just send him an email. If you don't have his email, then maybe you can google his name combined with the term journalism?
And no we don't have a big database of all the students here, and even if we did I doubt that you could acces it.
Good luck though.

Ik denk dat we wel een grote database hebben met alle studenten, namelijk die van onze grote vrienden in groningen.
Maar daar mag je inderaad niet zomaar bij denk ik:')

Kwak 27 April 2006 17:29

Im not him but I can get you a VISA, you just have to do some special vacuum cleaning for me every once in a while hehe :love:

Sander 27 April 2006 19:14

Citaat:

Origineel gepost door Kwak
Im not him but I can get you a VISA, you just have to do some special vacuum cleaning for me every once in a while hehe :love:

I would have at least asked for a picture before proposing that ;)

twinky 2 May 2006 08:29

hmm... speaking about visa, do you know that it takes loads of nerves and money to get it... it's pretty hard to go to your country from here!!
anyway thank you guys for helping me!! :) and i do have his e-mail and stuff, but he's not that much in the web, besides, i'd say, he's a bit lazy, so... *)
ok, and can i find info about him on any school sites?? and do you guys mostly stay close to your hometown while studying at the university or move away?
P.S.: he's from Gelderland :)

Sander 2 May 2006 09:49

Citaat:

Origineel gepost door twinky
hmm... speaking about visa, do you know that it takes loads of nerves and money to get it... it's pretty hard to go to your country from here!!
anyway thank you guys for helping me!! :) and i do have his e-mail and stuff, but he's not that much in the web, besides, i'd say, he's a bit lazy, so... *)
ok, and can i find info about him on any school sites?? and do you guys mostly stay close to your hometown while studying at the university or move away?
P.S.: he's from Gelderland :)

That depends on the person ofcourse. I stayed close to home when i was studying, but lots of people move closer to the university.

If you are lucky you can find some info on him on the web. Maybe he participated in a University project or something. Or he has written a paper that was published on the web.

3rd boetah 2 May 2006 10:13

Its harder to get in Russia, than get in the Netherlands. Though, thats what a girl from moscow tells me. :7

pruttelpot 3 May 2006 18:17

I know one russian word! Taxi!

3rd boetah 3 May 2006 20:25

debiel en matroos is ook hetzelfde 8)

niemand 3 May 2006 23:33

check www.hyves.nl and that kind of shit :7

MrInsane 4 May 2006 00:00

Citaat:

Origineel gepost door niemand
check www.hyves.nl and that kind of shit :7

Je spreekt alsof je ervaring met dit soort dingen hebt ? ;)

Sander 4 May 2006 00:02

Nee, hij heeft alleen maar een account op hyves :P

niemand 4 May 2006 00:29

Citaat:

Origineel gepost door MrInsane
Je spreekt alsof je ervaring met dit soort dingen hebt ? ;)

neuh dat niet, maar dat zijn wel DE sites om mensen te vinden... denk ik..

En wat Sander zegt

twinky 5 May 2006 12:22

actually there's no matches for him anywhere in the web :no:
and i think he lives somewhere far from his house, i was hoping to find him in some sort of a database...but till now i found none |:(
by the way, where do you guys study??

"I know one russian word! Taxi!" - oh, huh, what a typical "russian" word!! can't imagine where do u know it from?! :p

P.S.: i still believe Holland is not so big so that i couldn't find a person there *)

Sander 5 May 2006 12:45

i believe Holland(The Netherlands) still has over 16 milion people.

twinky 15 May 2006 16:21

oh, there are 147 millions here, and it's still possible to find a person here. do u know any site of the university in Utrecht?

Iessie 16 May 2006 11:53

you go to google, you type"university utrecht" and you will find www.uu.nl8)

3rd boetah 17 May 2006 08:35

Artuur zit toch daaro?

Alle tijden zijn GMT +1. De tijd is nu 03:02.

Forum software: vBulletin 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.