Onderwerp: School? klaag hier.
Enkele bericht bekijken
Oud 9 September 2009, 15:24   #153
Mr. Macphisto
Lid

Standaard

Laura is a 13 year old girl. A girl who wants to sail around the world al by her own. You can see now that Laura is not a regular girl. She has gathered a shitload of media attention by telling everybody a cool story about sailing and traveling the world by her own. By now, The whole Netherlands went apeshit. Most of the people think that Laura cannot do this by her own or with someone else who will keep an eye on the midget. For this I won’t give Laura any kudo’s because she is just an ignorant bitch who thinks that she can rule the world and fight pirates. It would pretty suck if she had permission to sail because of that. Luckily for us, New-Zealand agrees with us so Laura still has no permission to set sail. She tought she could circumvent our authorities but she failed, so that makes her a dumb-ass geek as well.

By now, the most people in Holland think she is crazy, just like her dad (who will prolly be a childmolester because Laura hasn’t any friends for that reason) so Laura said she was getting tired from al media-attention. I hope they will find het way to keep her here so I can sleep too. Not that I’m worried but if she had the permission, I would go backpacking in Thailand and I don’t have my vaccinations yet. This all is my vision on Laura’s story and I hope we never have to discuss this anymore in any of your lessons

Inleveren y/n ??

Laatst aangepast door Mr. Macphisto : 9 September 2009 om 15:26
Mr. Macphisto is offline   Met citaat antwoorden