Ga Terug   Leerlingen.com Forum > Fun > Aan de Bar...
FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Berichten van vandaag

Aan de Bar... Onder het genot van een denkbeeldig drankje kun je hier alles kwijt wat je nergens anders kwijt kunt. En het hoeft nergens over te gaan. Spammen en flamen is echter ook hier niet toegestaan!

Antwoord

Onderwerpopties Stem op Onderwerp Weergavemodus
Oud 22 August 2005, 18:35   #1
Red_Scorpion

Standaard Het gevecht van de eeuw

Hallo vriendjes en vriendinnetjes, nog 6 dagen en dan is het moment waar we al die jaren op hebben gewacht eindelijk daar.

28 augustus 2005, Saitama super arena Japan

Daar gaat het gebeuren

Ook voor deze vier mensen is het zondag de finale. Slechts 1 van de 4 kan de beste middleweight vechter ter wereld zijn. Zal het Wanderlei Silva voor de derde keer op rij worden? Of toch Alistair Overeem uit Nederland die beide tegenstanders pakte met een guillotine choke?

Maargoed, dat is allemaal wel leuk en aardig, Fedor-Crocop is het gevecht waar we het allemaal voor doen.

Voor de mensen hier die niet weten wie het zijn:

Name Fedor Emelianenko
Record 21 - 1 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw) ( 1 NC )
Wins
6 (T)KOs (28.57%)
9 Submissions (42.86%)
6 Decisions (28.57%)
Losses
1 (T)KOs (100.00%)
Association Red Devil Sport Club
Height 6'0 (183cm)
Weight 233lbs (106kg)
Style Sambo / Judo
Country Russia

Name Mirko Filipovic
Nick Name Cro Cop
Record 16 - 2 - 2 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Wins
12 (T)KOs (75.00%)
2 Submissions (12.50%)
2 Decisions (12.50%)
Losses
1 (T)KOs (50.00%)
1 Submissions (50.00%)
Association Cro Cop Squad Gym
Height 6'2 (188cm)
Weight 227lbs (103kg)
Style Kickboxing
Country Croatia

Ik kan niet wachten, daarom deel ik al mijn enthousiasme met jullie.
Tot en met de 27e van augustus zal ik iedere dag in deze thread wat updates posten zodat ook jullie iets hebben om naar uit te kijken.

klik, kijk, geniet, en hou um in de gaten!

Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 22 August 2005, 19:26   #2
thali
architect of life

Standaard

Middengewichten... 103kg vind ik persoonlijk toch niet echt middenklasse...
Oud 22 August 2005, 19:38   #3
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

Die bink van 103 kilogram is idd ook geen middleweight.

Hun vechten om de heavyweight titel, die andere 4 voor de middleweight

Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 22 August 2005, 19:50   #4
AMF
Super Lid

Standaard

was jij niet weg?

we kopen nog eens een afscheidscadeautje voor jou zeg
Oud 22 August 2005, 20:03   #5
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

Ik ben ook weg, maar nu even terug. Ik doe dit niet voor mezelf, ik doe dit voor jullie.

Als over een jaar of 10/15 MMA een mainstream sport in Nederland is, en ze praten over oude kampioenen, dan komt dit gevecht zeker aan bod.

Dan zullen jullie allemaal denken; ohjaaa dat irritante ventje op ll.com die had het daar altijd over. Wat fijn dat hij ons toen al kennis heeft laten maken met Fedor en Mirko.

Verder lees ik iedere avond voor het slapen gaan een bladzijde uit mn vriendenboekje.

nog 6 dagen!!!!!:

Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 22 August 2005, 20:13   #6
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door chalyken
ik zet mn geld op crocop
Zou zomaar kunnen...

Even een 2 dagen oud Crocop interviewtje van nokaut.com dan

Citaat:
In exactly 8 days Mirko Cro Cop will step in the ring to face PRIDE's undefeated champion Fedor Emelianenko. After many requests from the fans we decided to make this pre-fight exclusive interview with Cro Cop. Read on!

Nokaut.com: Not much time left Mirko. Your second title fight is just behind the corner.
Mirko: Yes, it's finally happening, I just can't wait to get in the ring.

Nokaut.com: Can you say that you're 100% ready for the fight?
Mirko: Yes, I feel great and I'm 100% ready. My team did a great job and i want to thank my trainers Fabricio Werdum and Vlado Božić for making their best effort. I also want to thank my sparring partners Croatian boxers Stjepan Bozic and Damir Tovarovic. Let's not forget Igor Pokrajac and the rest of the team who went through this with me.

Nokaut.com: This is not just a simple fight – were your trainings any different then usual?
Mirko: We're allways working hard, no matter who is the opponent. I did my best in the trainings yet again and now we'll see what happens.

Nokaut.com: We know that you're tired of predictions, but what can we expect on 28th August?
Mirko: I expect an excellent fight and a very good show for the fans.

Nokaut.com: Mirko Cro Cop will be the champion after that night?
Mirko: We'll see about that. It sure sounds good (laugh).

Nokaut.com: What's your personal opinion about Fedor?
Mirko: I don't know him much really, but as far as I know him he's a very kind person. I respect him.

Nokaut.com: He never lost a fight in PRIDE.
Mirko: There's a first time for everything.

Nokaut.com: What will be the key for winning this fight? The strategies are quite clear, you'll try to keep it standing, Fedor will try to take ito the ground.
Mirko: It's not that straightforward. He can also punch and I can make an armbar or choke. Anything can happen in the fight and not everything is in strategy.

Nokaut.com: You really think you can give Fedor problems on the ground?
Mirko: I'm a stand-up fighter but my improvements in ground game are huge and I'm not afraid of the ground fight.

Nokaut.com: Fedor was working hard on his stand-up skills – he went to Vos gym even.
Mirko: That's good for him, we'll see how he'll deal with me.

Nokaut.com: Do you think Fedor will be more nervous the ever? Not only a few pepole think that he was avoiding this fight?
Mirko: That's not my problem really.

Nokaut.com: Fedor's brother Alexander and sparring partner Ibragim Magomedov were unable to beat you. You KO'ed both of them. Will that make Fedor feel more nervous?
Mirko: That's not my problem either (laugh).

Nokaut.com: This fight is a top prioritey in your life?
Mirko: No, my familly comes first. But yes, this fight is the most important fight in my career and winning the belt would be the best prize for all of my efforts in the ring for past 10 years.

Nokaut.com: When do you leave to Japan?
Mirko: On 22th August.

Nokaut.com: Your familly will be with you in Saitama?
Mirko: No, they'll stay behind, but many of my friend are going to Tokyo to support me.

Nokaut.com: Other Croatians will see the action live on TV?
Mirko: Yes, Nov@ TV will be airing the show live. Some new material was filmed as a warming-up for the show and I hope people will like it.

Nokaut.com: This fight is definitely one of the greatest in the history of MMA. The hype is huge, how do you deal with such a pressure?
Mirko: Sometimes it's not easy but I'm a professional and I deal it with it somehow. I don't like the hype much, my phones are ringing all day. It's also part of this game and I'm taking it that way.

Nokaut.com: If you take the title you'll probably face Minotauro again.
Mirko: I certainly hope so, I want the rematch.

Nokaut.com: Some other fighters are challenging you, like Josh Barnett ...
Mirko: The title fight comes first and then we'll see about everything else. It seems that everyone wants to fight me these days. It must be something in the air (laugh).

Nokaut.com: Any messages for the fans?
Mirko: I'll do my best to give you a good reason to celebrate on 28th August. It's gonna be an exciting fight that's for sure!

Nokaut.com: Good luck Mirko, bring the belt to Croatia!
  Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 23 August 2005, 11:07   #7
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

Fedor is nog lekker aan het trainen in Rusland

En Crocop is klaar met z'n film.

http://www.mirko-movie.jp/
  Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 23 August 2005, 11:16   #8
x-lizz-x
Lid

Standaard

dan begint big brother ook weer
Oud 23 August 2005, 11:56   #9
Stevie
Lid

Standaard

je kunt ons gewoon niet loslaten he
Oud 23 August 2005, 12:22   #10
3rd boetah
Stondvettekakkershierzo

Standaard

waar zijn aerts en hoost?
Oud 24 August 2005, 18:36   #11
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door 3rd boetah
waar zijn aerts en hoost?
Hier

Maar Aerts en Hoost geef ik nog geen 2 minuten met Fedor. Hun doen een andere sport he.

Ook in Frankrijk hebben ze het over het gevecht van de eeuw!!!

Nog 4 dagen!
  Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 25 August 2005, 11:00   #12
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

En dan brengen ze op 3 dagen voor de match nog deze geweldige filmpjes uit:

http://www.insidefighting.com/images...2005_fedor.wmv

http://www.insidefighting.com/images...005_crocop.wmv
  Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 26 August 2005, 11:06   #13
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

Vers van de weigh-ins!

Spannundddd

Kijk, nou wist ik dat hier niet veel posts zouden komen, want op sport kreeg ik in mn MMA threads ook alleen maar reacties van Bart(en die zit nu in zn Heimat geloof ik)

Maar houden jullie dan helemaal niet van vechten, of naar het kijken van een partij? Nooit eens zin om iemand een peer voor zn murf te geven?

Wanderlei en Shogun warmen zich ook al op voor zondag, en kunnen vast ook niet wachten

Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 26 August 2005, 11:11   #14
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

Hier trouwens het verhaal bij de foto van Fedor:

Citaat:
Fedor was interviewed after the pride press conference today. Crocop cancelled his attendance at the press conference at the last minute. Fedor says he's not worried about crocop not coming to the press conference. But more importantly, Fedor says his right hand is bothering him, hurting even he puts the gloves on, so he doesnt expect he'll have full power in his right hand punches.
  Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 26 August 2005, 21:04   #15
bartje518
Aachen TSV

Stuur een bericht via MSN naar bartje518
Standaard

Fedor Emelianenko, zonder enige twijfel, hè Alwin? Crocop stelt altijd teleur en Silva gaat het ook niet maken..
FC Energie Cottbus-Alem. Aachen 0-2 Alem. Aachen-Arminia Bielefeld 2-0 VfB Stuttgart-Alem. Aachen 3-1 Alem. Aachen-Borussia Dortmund 1-4 1. FC Nürnberg-Alem. Aachen 1-0 Werder Bremen-Alem. Aachen 3-1 Alem. Aachen-Hertha BSC 0-4 Eintracht Frankfurt-Alem. Aachen ..-..
bartje518 is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 26 August 2005, 23:24   #16
AmbyPur
Lid

Standaard

ik en amber gingen vechten, vette ownage11
AmbyPur is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 27 August 2005, 10:37   #17
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door bartje518
Fedor Emelianenko, zonder enige twijfel, hè Alwin? Crocop stelt altijd teleur en Silva gaat het ook niet maken..
Tja, ik weet het niet. Crocop blijft natuurlijk levensgevaarlijk, maar Fedor is dat ook. Weet niet of Fedor nou echt nogsteeds zo'n last van zn arm heeft of dat het gewoon een spelletje is.

Mirko over de hand van Fedor(vertalingen allemaal van Japans naar Engels dus let niet op de spelfouten):

Citaat:
SN: Yesterday we interview Fedor, he said that his hand is not healed and that he might take a surgery after he fights you?
Mirko: Did he say Hi? (laughing) I don't have any comment on his injured hand, honestly I don't care. What do you want me to say? I will talk on Sunday in the ring.

SN also writes: We are suspicious that Fedor is faking the injury. Yesterday we've meet with Russian reportes and Fedor told them that his hand is okay and that he's ready for the CroCop fight.

SN: We also tried to find out how much money is involved in this fight but we did not get the answer.
Mirko: I don't know why this should intrests anyone. I earned my money with my own blood. What can I say, when I have to go to the ring technial PRIDE staff stops me and says: "not yet", then I look at the ring and see two people with rubber holes washing the blood from the ring.

SN: Do you feel fear?
Mirko: No! Fear is a pure illusion challenged with ignorance, I know well what to expect in the ring.
En wat denkt onze man Bas Rutten van het gevecht:

Citaat:
SN:We know you are working for channel Fox for a while now, what's your opinion on CroCop?
Rutten: I think CroCop has transformed into a great fighter. Especially I like him because he has a similar fighting style like I did.

SN: Majority thinks that tomorrows fight between Mirko and Fedor will be the biggest fight in MMA history, what do you think about that?
Rutten: I agree with that.

SN: Your view on the upcoming fight?
Rutten: In this fight you have to be very careful with prognostics. CroCop's chances are more than decent if Fedor doesn't succeed in taking Mirko down. I know CroCop has improved his ground game but he improved it to the level where he can only defend himself well. I think he's not ready for more than just defending on the ground. But in stand up Mirko is one of the best and here he should look for the chance to win.
En wat denken wij ervan?

En met armpie drukken won Silva alvast wel

Laatst aangepast door Red_Scorpion : 27 August 2005 om 10:39
  Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 27 August 2005, 18:45   #18
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

En nou komt het... hoe erg jullie ook naar mijn verslag van de finale uitkijken, jullie zullen toch nog geduld moeten hebben.

Vanaf maandag tot en met vrijdag ben ik pleite, dus even geen updates van mijn kant hier

Ohja Bart, hun 4 voor gaan dus voor dat gouden middleweight riempje he?

Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 28 August 2005, 23:03   #19
Red_Scorpion

Standaard

PRIDE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD:

EMELIANENKO FEDOR

en de Pride Middleweight champion

Mauricio Shogun:

Hij was weer lekker, en ik ben weer pleite
  Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 29 August 2005, 09:53   #20
Suepahfly