Ga Terug   Leerlingen.com Forum > Algemeen > School
FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Berichten van vandaag

School Problemen met een verslag? Enquete houden? Plaats het hier als het met school te maken heeft.

Antwoord

Onderwerpopties Stem op Onderwerp Weergavemodus
Oud 1 February 2004, 18:25   #1
Larsjuh

Standaard Kan iemand mij helpen?

Een vriendin van mij moet een presentatie houden voor engels, maar aangezien wij allebei niet zo goed zijn in Engels kunnen wij niet alle spel- & grammatica fouten eruit halen. Zouden jullie wat kunnen verbeteren?

Dit is de tekst:

Hello Everybody!!

My Show & Tell is about Anne Geddes. I think you all heard of her once, and her beautiful photo’s. She stole lot of hearts with her unique baby photo’s. You can see all her patience and her love for the children and her job.
Anne had always have love watching photographs, but she never thought of making it her job. At the age of twenty-five she gave it a try. She had seen the way children and babies were generally being photographed. She found it not very realistic, seeing all those children on their Sunday best. She started to make some photos of formal children or babies which didn’t make a difference of the personality of the child.

Anne made already a lot of photos, cards and wallpapers. These are some cards I collected. I printed a lot of other cards so you can see some different photos.

Eleven years ago, Anne combined her interest in creating a calendar of her images with her commitment to "giving back." It was a great success. Since then, all the Anne Geddes calendar editions have been bestsellers around the world. She donated all the money she raised with the calendars for help to precent child abuse in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Anne Geddes made a lot of books, to show her talented photos. Her latest book Pure. It’s a celebration of the journey through the stages of pregnancy and infancy. The book Pure is an impression of 123 never before published black or white and color photographs. It’s a visual statement of Anne’s growth as an artist. About this book she said: Pure is to me a celebration of the very essence of new life – the beauty, innocence and promise of every newborn.

Anne has made more books, like Little Thoughts with love, Down in the garden, Until now, my first five years, Baby names and My pregnancy journal.
Anne’s images were released in New Zealand and Australia. Today, she is one of the most respected and successful professional photographers. Her award-winning photographs of babies now grace greeting cards, calendars, books, stationery, photo albums, and many other fine products, and the Anne Geddes brand is popular around the globe. Anne’s work is published in more than 50 countries spanning North America, Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South America, and Asia. Her books have sold more than 15 million copies worldwide and have been translated into 16 languages.

In 2002 Anne Geddes decided to launch a clothing collection for the babies. She had spoken to more than 2000 mothers over the last 15 years, and she had changed many many babies en she knew exactly what mothers and babies wanted in their clothing. She created a very special line to look babies look like babies. They enhace their natural beauty in those cloths. The collection is available in sizes Just Born to 24 months.

In the past two years, Anne's popular website has attracted more than 46 million visitors from 217 countries. Anne has lauched a monthly Baby Photo Contest. The babies are dressed in the clothing anne had designed. This photo has won the monthly price. She is very happy to recieve all those interesting pictures.

In October this year a new project, Miracle will be released. Million of people are touched deeply by the beautiful songs by Celine Dion and the lovely photos by Anne Geddes. They are two of the world's most popular creative artists and they will combine their unique gifts to create an combination of music and images, the Miracle project. This inspiring collection of songs and images will honor the moving, tender, and unbreakable bond of love that exists between a mother and her baby.
Celine Dion has always been a huge fan of Anne Geddes. Long before she became a mother, she admired and appreciated the beautiful way she photographs babies. She thinks It's wonderful to be able to work with her on this very special project which celebrates children."

I have always loved the photos and cards made by Anne Geddes. I have a lot of cards, but i also send a lot of cards to other people. I like the way she made the photos, the children are photographed at a very natural way, but otherwise at a very playful and original way.

Alvast bedankt!!
  Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 2 February 2004, 16:25   #2
PFP

Standaard

no
  Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 2 February 2004, 17:26   #3
electricity

Standaard

bij een presentatie moet je zoeizo niet alles uitscrijven want dan loop je alleen maar vast

je moet de punten die je wiolt behandelen opschrijven, en dan daar j verhaaltje omheen maken, en gewoon NIET LETTERLIJK UIT JE KOP LEREN.

en spelfouten voor een presentatie?? lijkt me onnodig

het gaat erom dat je een beetje vloeiend spreekt en dan het begrijpbaar is voor iedereen, dus hier en daar een slippertje maakt niet uit.
  Met citaat antwoorden
Antwoord

Berichting Regels